How To Book
Event Booking System
FEWI use ticketsource for all our bookings. Here’s the details of how to book – there are two ways:
ONLINE (free of charge):
- Go to https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/fewi and select BOOK NOW alongside the event you wish to attend.
- Select how many tickets you would like; you can also add a donation at this point if you wish (FEWI are charged a fee for using Ticketsource so if you can help us towards these costs we are always ver grateful). Click Next
- Fill in the additional question with Name of your WI (if non-member write NONE). Click Next
- In the basket page, select eticket or postal ticket* and tick the box to say you agree and then click CHECKOUT
- Enter your email, postcode and house number and click FIND MY ADDRESS so that the system can locate you
- Input your debit/credit card details and check your information is correct and then click BOOK TICKETS
- Your tickets are booked! You will see your six-character booking reference number and details of the event*.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click DOWNLOAD ETICKETS if you would like to download them immediately*.
PLEASE NOTE: * Most of our events don’t need printed tickets. You will be specifically told if you need to print them and, if you have a smart phone, you will be able to show your ticket on this instead of printing it.
BY PHONE (booking fee applies):
Call the dedicated booking line on 0333 666 3366, Monday-Friday between 9am and 7pm, Saturdays 9am to 5pm, and they will walk you through your booking.
If the event you are wanting to book is showing as sold out you will be offered a Waiting List button instead. Simply complete this form and we will contact you if tickets become available.
We hope you find this system smooth and easy, if you do have any feedback, please email email@example.com
If you like our booking system Ticketsource and you are thinking of using them for your own bookings please click on this link to get going.
Contact Clare on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to chat about using Ticketsource for your events before you go ahead.
Tickets for Federation events advertised in our Essex WI News magazine can be ordered in the following ways:
- Complete and return the order form accompanying the initial advert to the Federation Office, address on page 2, or
- Email the office on email@example.com (the specific email set up for this purpose to ensure your request doesn’t get caught up in the large number of other emails received by the office), or
- For last minute bookings, especially when the reminder states Check Availability, phone the office on 01245 382233.
Please send a separate cheque (payable to FEWI) for each event and include a stamped self-addressed envelope or contact the Federation Office for BACS or card payment details (office opening hours Monday – Thursday 9am-3.30pm).
Please do not send any money with Institute orders, you will be sent an invoice.
A ballot will take place if the event is oversubscribed by the closing date. Please indicate if you have applied previously for a similar event but were unsuccessful.
We are frequently asked to refund the cost of a ticket to an event when a member can no longer attend. A refund is only possible if the ticket can be resold by the WI Centre. However, an administration charge of 25% of the ticket cost will be made. If the ticket cannot be resold, the member/Institute is responsible for the cost of the ticket in full.
In the case of non-members wishing to cancel, a refund is only possible if the ticket can be resold by the WI Centre. However, an administration charge of 25% of the ticket cost will be made. If the ticket cannot be resold, the individual is responsible for the cost of the ticket in full.
PLEASE NOTE: Members undertake participation in all events at their own risk.